If you’ve been to many of my classes or my Silhouette Saturday workshop, you know I love me some SparkleBerry! Their craft vinyl is superior to any other that I’ve used or seen on the market. The patterns are beautiful, the colors are vibrant, and the quality is outstanding – not to mention the fact that SparkleBerry Ink provides EXCELLENT customer service. Mandy Graham (SparkleBerry’s founder) and her team pride themselves on offering a high-quality product, original artwork, and “customer service that simply sparkles.” I’ve been a customer of theirs for some time now and I can assure you that each of those claims are true.
The SparkleBerry Ink website is well-organized, simple to navigate, and features high-quality photos. But with almost 500 patterns to choose from (available in both adhesive and heat transfer), as well as beautiful solids and sparkly glitter laminate, I can easily spend hours shopping there and still not be able to make up my mind. While I would love to have some of everything, that’s not very practical, so what’s a vinyl hoarder crafter to do??? Enter the SparkleBerry Monthly Box!
Normally, I’m not a fan of monthly subscriptions for anything other than magazines, but the SparkleBerry Box is an exception. No longer do I spend hours trying to decide what to order. Each month I receive a beautifully coordinated assortment of adhesive and heat-transfer vinyl just waiting for me to put it to good use. And what if my creative juices just aren’t flowing? No problem! Mandy shares ideas, how-to’s, and cut files for several different projects using supplies from the box.
I’ve received two boxes so far and each one has been lovelier than I could’ve imagined. See what I mean?
Not only does the SparkleBerry Monthly Box save me time – it saves me money as well! The monthly subscription price of $39.95 (plus shipping) represents a savings of approximately 20%. Look at what I would’ve paid for my June box if each item had been purchased separately:
2 sheets Patterned Adhesive Vinyl
1 sheet Solid Adhesive Vinyl
1/2 sheet Glitter Laminate
2 sheets Patterned Heat Transfer Vinyl
2 sheets Fashion Film (Solid HTV)
2 half-sheets Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
1 sheet Solid Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
Medium Tack & High Tack Mask
Sparkleberry Charm & Chain
Total, if purchased separately
(Just FYI – The savings on the May box were even higher (27%) – and that’s just on product alone, not to mention the free files!)
So, let’s recap the details:
- Each month you will receive an assortment of vinyl including patterned adhesive, patterned and solid HTV, patterned glitter HTV, solid Oracal 651, and glitter laminate, as well as required transfer tape and mask for HTV. All colors and patterns are curated to coordinate, which eliminates the guesswork for you, the customer. There’s also a fun little “extra” included!
- The price of each box is $39.95 plus shipping, which represents a discount of approximately 20%.
- Boxes are shipped somewhere between the 20th – 23rd of each month and (although not guaranteed) usually arrive sometime around the 25th. (For example, the July box will begin shipping on July 20, arrive around July 25, and projects for that box will be shared in August.)
- Once you subscribe, you are not locked in for any specific term. As long as you cancel your order on or before the 15th, the upcoming box will not be shipped and your account will not be charged.
- Subscription includes membership in a private Facebook group where a series of Facebook Live videos are posted each month, along with project how-to’s.
- Each subscriber is provided a Dropbox link to a monthly folder with files for approximately 8 projects and all files are COMMERCIAL USE!!! (That in itself is worth the monthly subscription cost!)
Ready to give it a try? Subscribing is easy, just click here and choose “Subscribe Now”. If, after receiving your box, you find out it’s not for you, simply cancel your subscription on or before the 15th to avoid being charged again. But I warn you, once you’ve tried SparkleBerry, you may find yourself addicted!
I’m loving my SparkleBerry Monthly Box and I hope you will too! I look forward to seeing what is included in each month’s shipment and it’s given my creativity a real boost. If you’d like to know more about using SparkleBerry with your Silhouette, why don’t you come join me for one of my classes or workshops? I promise we’ll have fun and learn a lot at the same time!
Until next time,
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click on a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn help keep Caught by Design online. Thanks for your support!