The Cameo 4 PRO is here!!!
This site includes affiliate links. If you purchase from these links you will not pay more for the product, but I may earn a small commission which helps defray the costs of keeping the site running. I am also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn commissions by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I appreciate your support!
If you’ve been eagerly awaiting the release of the Cameo 4 Pro, the wait is over!!! The newest – and biggest – Silhouette machine is now available for purchase at silhouetteamerica.com. The Cameo 4 Pro’s maximum cutting width of 24 inches – the largest in its class – and its speed, and the ability to cut a variety of materials, means more cutting possibilities for YOU!
How big can it cut?
When using a cutting mat, the Cameo 4 Pro can cut up to 24 inches wide by 24 inches long. For rolled materials, the maximum width is 23.6 inches and as long as 60 feet.
What can it cut?
Just like other Silhouette models, the Cameo 4 Pro can cut vinyl, heat transfer materials, cardstock, photo paper, corrugated paper, chipboard, fabric, and more!
What else can you expect?
In addition to the 24-inch cutting width, the Cameo 4 Pro features:
- Adjustable roll feeder (attaches separately)
- Built-in crosscutter
- Matless cutting capabilities (for pop-out cuts)
- Compatibility with all Cameo 4 tools (updated AutoBlade, Rotary Blade, 3mm Kraft Blade, Punch Tool, and Pen Holder)
- Tool adapters (sold separately) for the Ratchet Blade, Fabric Blade, Premium Blade, Deep-Cut Blade, 2mm Kraft Blade, and Silhouette Sketch Pens (black body only)
- 3 mm clearance
- Automatic tool detection
- Sliding lid and backlit touch panel
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Print & Cut registration capabilities
- PixScan compatibility
What’s included with your purchase?
- Silhouette Cameo 4 Pro
- Cameo 4 Pro cutting mat (24 inches by 24 inches)
- Roll feeder and mat support pieces
- Silhouette Studio software (Basic edition)
- 100 exclusive designs
- One month subscription to the Silhouette Design Store
- Silhouette Sketch Pen adapter
- Basic Instruction Guide (digital download)
- Power and USB cables
So if you’re ready to go BIG, head on over to silhouetteamerica.com and check out the Cameo 4 Pro for yourself! Then come back and tell me all about the projects you plan to make with it or (even better!) share them in the Silhouette Crafters by Design Facebook group. I always love to see what you create!
Until next time,
Lycia is a lifelong crafter whose goal is to help others find value, confidence, and joy in whatever they create. She geeks out on using technology to supercharge craft projects with Silhouette Studio, Design Space, Glowforge, sublimation, etc.! Lycia teaches these skills and more through online tutorials and videos as well as in-person classes at both the local and national levels.
This sounds like an amazing machine! Thanks for sharing .