If you’ve read my tutorials on how to make faux leather earrings, you know I love using my Xyron Sticker Maker to make double-sided earrings. But sometimes it’s hard to visualize exactly how to put them together from a written tutorial, so I made a video just for YOU!
I hope you find this information helpful. Be sure to check out my other earring tutorials as well:
- DIY Faux Leather Earrings using your Silhouette Cameo or Portrait
- DIY Faux Leather Earrings Using Hobby Lobby Faux Leather Ribbon
- More DIY Faux Leather Earrings – and a FREE cut file!
- Beyond Faux Leather: Specialty Materials for DIY Earrings
- DIY Patriotic Earrings (and a FREE cut file!)
Like what you see? Pin this image on Pinterest:
And don’t forget to leave a comment below (or come join my Facebook group!) and let me know what you think.
Until next time,
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click on a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn help keep Caught by Design online. Thanks for your support!